Posted on | November 5, 2011 | 32 Comments
easy short tut for admins on opping players to let them do wat they want. thumbs up? and subscribe if your interested! thanks! Item Codes: www.minecraftwiki.net commands: opping: op (player) transporting: /tp (player1) (player2) kicking: /kick (player) giving: /give (player) (code) (number of item) time: /time set (0-24000)
Video Rating: 4 / 5
SCHEMATIC: adf.ly (Safe link, don’t worry) Yoyo. When I found this picture, “Castle Estel”, I was doubtful such a thing could be created in Minecraft. I decided to give it a shot and I was certain that I’d abandon the project the second I started it, but as time went things went better and better. Size: Length: 200 blocks Wide: 119 blocks Height: 101 blocks This isn’t an attempt to make an exact replica of the picture, but something inspired by it with my own touch and obviously a block feel to it. The music is a Lord of the Rings theme song.
- Minecraft Mod: Single Player Commands
- Awesome Minecraft Multiplayer Server [1.7] SERVER IP FOXESCRAFT.COM:25565
- how can i summon items like diamond and obsidian in my multiplayer minecraft server?
- Minecraft Alpha multiplayer server software/ip’s?
- Why dont I have any commands on my Minecraft smp server?